Taunus Devhill party bei Verona 18-19.6

• Hi Matteo,

coupé windows still in good condition?

I'm trying to visit but it's one month before my holiday so i don't know if i can manage.

16th is a free day here, 17th i must check at work but won't be able before 2nd of june.

At 20th i have a day off, so maybe it will happen.

Still don't know wich car to use. The A-Series? The Taunus? The Taunus station wagon? (The Fiat 238E camper wouldn't be welcome i think?)

Sierra station wagon isn't old enough ('92). If not sold maybe the Transit V6?

Hard decisions...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Micha-05 ()

• Hi Micha, your windows are fine, one is on my Taunus coupe and one I’m taking for spare! Thanks-

Set you free to come with the car you want- we would reserve a few lane for other vintage cars (just friends etc) so if you want come with Fiat 238E you’re welcome and you can use for sleep there if it’s more comfortable for you!

• Taunus DevHilL party

18/19 June 2022

C/o

Agriturismo al pozzo

Montorso (Vi)

Vintage cars and scooters, Music, Food, Beer, free camping and more!

Meeting dedicated to all Ford models till 1990!

SATURDAY 18th

ORE 17:00 Welcome cruisers!

(Reserved parking on the party area reserved to 50 cars, we suggest to arrive before 9:00PM)

info@taunusdevildrivers.com

• 6Pm Rock aperitif with Female Dj set- FRANCIS V (Hard Rock- Metal)
    • 8:30Pm Estrazione lotteri e premiazioni - “Farest crew”- “Best original car”- “Best Kustom”-
    • 9:30Live The Brokendolls+very special guest
    • Aftershow Dj set with BARBARELLA (60’s/70’s Punk, Garage)

-Ticket with cars is 15€ each person (Included: reserved parking on party area, Appetizer, 1 Drink and Sanwich)

• Walk in Ticket 10€ (included: Apetizer and 1 drink)
    • Underage 5€ (included: softdrink and baby apetizer)

SUNDAY 19th

-9AM “Champion’s breakfast” at Agriturismo al Pozzo

• 10AM Leave for panoramic Sunday cruise on the Hills with Visit in a local winery with tasting and buffet included-

SUNDAY admission only for Vintage cars(20€ included Brakfast- Winery visit, wine tasting and buffet)

Free admission for the underage!

INFO AND CONTACTS:

info@taunusdevildrivers.com

Matteo 3484127439

Luca 3491519280

• Ich muss leider absagen, mache jetzt doch noch einem Film mit und bin bis 1.8. eingespannt. Schade!

Aber allen die hinfahren eine schöne Zeit, würde mich sehr über Bilder freuen. :thumbsup: