dringlich- Zierleiste

• Put the pictures on abload.de and then copy the Directlink in here.
    your Facebook stuff is not visible for us.

• btw. wenn ich mir die club bilder der taunus teufels fahrer so ansehe, sollten presidente django und präsident nick zum besuchstreffen beim jeweiligen forumstreff laden

• immer ran mit den spaghettis, wäre bestimmt ein vergnügen.
    und ein gegenbesuch genitalien wäre sicher auch ein prima forumsausflug.
    überrollt sie mit hansa.

• Die Fotos kann ich leider nicht sehen. .. aber die haben geile tshirts und die sind sympathisch auf den ersten blick und mediterran ist immer gut. Immer. Bitte nick kümmer dich mal.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Emme ()

• Hello guys, sorry I don’t speak German , it’s a shame for me cause my father lived in Germany for over 30years....

Anyway, if you re interested to join in some our meeting in Italy you are welcome!

check our website or Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/groups/305396085146?ref=share
    Especially we organized 11th May at Verona old timer fair an event for celebrate Capri’s 50th Anniversary , All Ford are welcome!

Let me
    Know for the chrome mouldings please!
    info@taunusdevildrivers.com

• Yes we have plan to come in Boozeland soon with a lot of Pizza ....

We’re organizing to come in Germany in 2020 for Knudsen 50th Anniversary ! We shoul come in September with 8/10 (I hope more)Cars at Ford Event NRW in Krefeld and Visit Ford factory, Koln etc.
    Last but not least, we have a benefit program with an Italian Onlus, the twinning between Reggio Emilia oncologic Hospital and Koln Oncologic hospital (that Ford has contributed to the realization) !
    I can’t wait...

• Unfortunately I don't have any Coupé-Parts.
    Sorry for the link, everbody here will be familiar with. Pipo are complaining about prices or quality of remanufactured parts, but in the end Motomobil is the place where you'll get the parts.

Check out the "Termine"-Section of this Forum, get in your cars and show up at the relevant meetings.

• i ll keep my eyes open as well, though i m more into the english ford line.
    i had a few MK1 Taunus´s over the years , but only for a couple of days. i m tempted to head down to Verona to this meeting in May, as i have been to Ford meetings in Vicenza, Gorizia and Lake Garda in the early 2000´s.

• i was there as well, though not as planned with a classic, as i couldn t get off from work. so i made a fast trip in my everyday car, and if i remember right it was the end of football worldchampionship on sunday, when we had a meal in Rovereto. i m not into football actually, but it was very loud at the restaurant. will see if i can dig out some old pics from that event?

• my luftkissenboat is ful of paile ailz,
    the parts of motomobil are very cheep quality, and they cost like gold
    please come to visit our fan size at bier.de, the only place of hecktrieb, where everybody is naked and with a big egg
    there is also a place you can buy t-shirts at hupendorfer area, check it as well soon
    i have some coupe parts as well, but i have a ludolf haufen in my garage and i know they are 6 feet under