Motormobil - oldcars.de: As I have bought the stuff for a trash can

• I got one more hour to work - but I'm already looking forward to have a nice cool can of the local brew as soon as I get home...

Enjoy the evening and let us know on how you come along with MOTOMOBIL to fix this problem.

Regards

Armin

• Sendungsnummer CA0xxxxxx41RU

Produkt / Service: DHL PAKET
    Empfänger: Motomobil
    Status von: 08.10.09 10:15
    UPU Code / Matchcode: 49xxxxxxxxx0

• Danke Gregor,

so in bunt schauts wirklich hübscher aus als im tristen swarz/weiß! :thumbsup:

Mich hätte eher interessiert was er damit meint das das Problem teilweise erledigt wäre. 8)
    Angekommen ist es, gut, Kohle auch zurückbekommen?

rtype? got your cash back?

regards!

• Hallo!

even so, I'll buy some of the missing parts, including this amount.
    the problem is solved in part, because shipping costs in total up to 50% of the item cost.
    also spent much time at the custom offices - and all for nothing, eventually...

positive - MM now respond to my emails (and do it quickly) :)
    positive - I can send back that. :)

PS
    I hope my actions will serve as emergence of a more correct description in the catalog MM.
    Inconsistency in the description of the goods is very real and very annoying.
    The term "replica" I'll stay with my opinion: replica - a copy of the original, at least in view.
    If I am take such a replica of a beefsteak - I would rioted :D

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• Congrats to the success - I'd like to think that posting on this board helped MM to change their mind..

Regards

Ilegal

• hi!

because, obviously, that MM activation is only after the message here, then I will continue to subversive activities. ;)
    but even so the result is not reached. at the moment, but confusion with the invoices, others' invoices and the lack of responses to the my letters - I have nothing.
    list of necessary parts shorted only by ebay purchases.
    If my person irritates someone at MM - I can only regret. alter. I could drink beer :D

• Hello!

MM kindly replaced the photos of 44381010-1 in the parts catalog.
    I removed the article with photos and unpleasant criticism, as I promised to MM :)

• ich weiß zwar nicht genau wie die dinger aussehn müssen, aber von den bildern her zumindes
    gar nicht so übel wenns repro is, perfekt is repro wohl eh nie

Nur so am Rande,weils ja eigentlich erledigt ist ,für den Äckschen:
    Original gibt es ein -wie soll ich sagen-Sperrholzformteil,mit darübergesetzten Plastikchromrahmen,also Holz hinter Rahmen und nicht Birkescheisse auf Wellblech.
    Auch hat der originale Rahmen ne Profilierung,allerdings nicht so wie die Macken an der Repro :thumbdown:
    Da ist Chromfolie auf dem Original echt besser.
    Ich versteh nicht,warum ein Laden wie MM mit sowas seinen eigenen doch nicht so schlechten Ruf riskiert.
    Lieber nix liefern als Scheisse liefern,oder?
    Ich werd da auch noch einkaufen,weil sie ja mittlerweile einfach die mit dem besten Sortiment zu sein scheinen,aber auch nur Dinge die ich wirklich brauche,weil ich sie nicht finde(Nee,war`n Scherz ;) )
    Aber über QM sollten die sich mal Gedanken machen,nicht alles was irgendwie ähnlich aussieht ist damit gleich Repro.
    LG Ralf