Motormobil - oldcars.de: As I have bought the stuff for a trash can

• no good quality. :gruebel: but in normal, no problem with motomobil and claim. did you send them an email about the facts?

• ich weiß zwar nicht genau wie die dinger aussehn müssen, aber von den bildern her zumindes
    gar nicht so übel wenns repro is, perfekt is repro wohl eh nie

• das holz sieht gut aus, das blech is ne frechheit. und chrom seh ich da auch keinen

• repro parts are typically of an inferiror quality when compared to original production parts - if you feel cheated by MOTOMOBIL drop them an e-mail in which you point out that you are dissappointed with the quality of the parts they sent you.

I guess you already saw the " SUCHE " = " WANTED " page on this site - why don't you ask whether one of the forum users had the parts you are looking for 4 sale ?

Good luck

Best regards

Armin

• i don't know what exactly you're looking for but i got 2 brown doorboards for 2-door p5/p7, i'll look if i can find them and do some pictures...

• Hi!
    1. Answer from motomobil (with gall) only after that post.
    2. I can't shipping back due to item size.
    3. In the sale description of this product has not been written, that this item may be broken or low quality.
    4. This is not first item from motomobil with troubles.

Now I wrote answer to motomobil and later post result here. At any issue.
    Peoples must know their heroes. Information must be free.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• hi!

This looks same to tin after open by tin opener.
    I wrote message to mm, but I receive answer only after that post.
    I like the open information, secrets and so it is enough.
    :)

Also, I will remind about history with my vinyl roof.

• hi!

Unfortunately, I can find for details, to buy which it is not represented real. :(

• Don't give up - if it was me I'd ask them to refund the money I paid and insist in payment to ship the out of spec goods back to them ( based on what you are posting here the quality of the parts is clearly inferior to what they describe on their site ). If this is the case I'd expect any decent company to refund an unsatisfied customer and make sure that the quality of the parts that are being sold is in accordance with the description on the site /[ webpage.

Please keepus posted on the outcome

Good luck

Armin

• not really sure now whether we are on the same line here - if you look a few posts back user Chrischi offered you parts that seem to be what you are looking for...

There are several posts here regarding the quality of repro parts - and not only from this specific supplier... we discussed here quality and fitment issues of fenders, rust repair body parts and so on - typically those parts are not reaching original supplier standards, which unfortunately is more the rule rather than the exception

• hi!

Problems not only in refunding: I can troubles with shipping back.
    I pay for item+shipping. 109+~25
    Typically ship. cost from Russia to Germany for that item near 40eu (or may be more).
    Total is: 174eu.
    Another problem: maximal size of any dimension is 0.6m, that item more than 0.6m
    This rules not only for Russia, this is international public shipping rules, also for my post in Suomi or yours in Germany.
    I can't use DHL business shipping - this work only with firms.

The most unpleasant that I have waited month for nothing and I can not order doors plates without these panels.

• hi!
    At sale of similar parts it is necessary to put detailed photos, I would not began to buy it, if would foreknow.
    It would be easier to me to make panels nearby home, but I have decided that it is better to buy ready, instead of self-made.
    I severely was mistaken, but the reason of my error exclusively in incomplete and an unreliable information.

not really sure now whether we are on the same line here - if you look a few posts back user Chrischi offered you parts that seem to be what you are looking for...

There are several posts here regarding the quality of repro parts - and not only from this specific supplier... we discussed here quality and fitment issues of fenders, rust repair body parts and so on - typically those parts are not reaching original supplier standards, which unfortunately is more the rule rather than the exception

• not sure about the 0,6 mtr. rule - this may be the maximum standard length of any shipped item that is being shipped at a normal rate - did you already ask whether it was possible to ship and paying a bulk surcharge ( meaning a surcharge that applies for odd sized items ???)

• hi!
    yes, inside Germany no problem, or if you have corporative contract. For ordinary international post only 60x60x60 (I receive boxes from Germany also)
    Special surcharge - may be, but who pay for this. In this year I have not plans to route in Germany,
    due to free time now and later on winter spiked tyres...
    This topic started from another view: Not I have created this problem, but for some reason I should solve it

not sure about the 0,6 mtr. rule - this may be the maximum standard length of any shipped item that is being shipped at a normal rate - did you already ask whether it was possible to ship and paying a bulk surcharge ( meaning a surcharge that applies for odd sized items ???)

• as I mentioned above already- if the pictures on their site are matter of fact missleading and the items you bought are of inferior quality - make it clear to Motomobil and ask them first how they intend to solve this problem.

If they don't give a positive and constructive feedback than I'd go for a harsher approach - and drop them an e-mail that clearly points out your insatisfaction with the quality of the repro parts and that you expect them to give you a full refund of all the costs you incurred sofar plus the little shipping problem that they need to work out for you.

If we can help in any way please let us know.

Regards

Armin

• hi!

The best yours helping - support and understanding!
    Well and the help in blowing off foam from beer :)

as I mentioned above already- if the pictures on their site are matter of fact missleading and the items you bought are of inferior quality - make it clear to Motomobil and ask them first how they intend to solve this problem.

If they don't give a positive and constructive feedback than I'd go for a harsher approach - and drop them an e-mail that clearly points out your insatisfaction with the quality of the repro parts and that you expect them to give you a full refund of all the costs you incurred sofar plus the little shipping problem that they need to work out for you.

If we can help in any way please let us know.