C4 Automatikgetriebe Bremsbänder einstellen

• Hallo

hat jemand die Anzugsmomente von den Bremsbändern vom C4 Automatikgetriebe ?

Oder besser noch das WHB von dem Getriebe. Hab unter der Suche leider nix finden können.

Das Getriebe funzt zwar aber der Rückwärtsgang hat nen recht harten Einschaltstoss. Vorwärts geht alles butterweich. Ich würd gern mal nach den Bremsbändern sehen

Gruß Andi

• intermediate: 13,5 NM und 1,5 umdrehungen raus drehen.
    low and reverse: 13,5 NM und 3 umdrehungen raus drehen.

C3 nur intermdiate.

• intermediate: 13,5 NM und 1,5 umdrehungen raus drehen.
    low and reverse: 13,5 NM und 3 umdrehungen raus drehen.

C3 nur intermdiate.

das heist also intermediate ist vorn und low and reverse ist das hintere Bremsband wenn ich das jetzt richtig verstanden hab :gruebel:

schöne Beschreibung vom C4 Getriebe ist das. Beim P7 WHB hab ich nur Schaltgetriebe gefunden. Schade, so ne Montageanleitung mit den ganzen Spaltmaßen und so wär natürlich auch net schlecht. Gibts sowas auch ? Ich mein so wie im Granni WHB vom C3.

Gruß Andi

• ja.
    und ja. zb. im mustang-WHB. es gibt auch C4 handbücher wie das haynes.

• Hi!
    Talk about the same gearbox…?

This is C3 (in some books named as C4!) Borg-Warner automatic gearbox.
    Used on P7/Granada/TC with some differences.
    If talk about later automatic gearbox (AL4D)
    Also ATX for example ;)

• @r-type:The c3 replaced the c4 circa 1976,when the Ford facility in Bordeaux started the Production of it.
    Both are Ford origin and have nothing in common with the Borg Warner Autotranny,
    which is called the M35!

see ya,
    OldschoolOlli

• @r-type:The c3 replaced the c4 circa 1976,when the Ford facility in Bordeaux started the Production of it.
    Both are Ford origin and have nothing in common with the Borg Warner Autotranny,
    which is called the M35!

see ya,
    OldschoolOlli

I a little not about that:
    sometimes write, 3 forward + 1 back (=4), while sometimes 3 forward (=3), 2 forw 1 back (=3)
    this creates confusion.
    As I know Ford use B-W for C4/C3 also: B-W make "Ford-O-Matic" for Ford, and latest this a.gb remaked to C4, C3
    I use some parts from Scorpio a.gb to my a.gb (on photo), I can't see big differences.
    I think, if we rub marking “original Ford” under it will prove to be B-W :D

The best marketing method of the Ford: to take something from 1912, remarking, and sell as the newest development.
    for this I love Ford: always there is chance to find something in the new car with marking "Ford AA" :)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rtype ()

• C4 = 3x forward, 1x back, in Granada up to 1973. You can adjust the break belts from outside. From USA...

C3 = 3x foreward, 1x back, from 1973 up to End of Granada ( 1985 ). You can adjust only one break belt from outside, the others are adjustet inside. "Bordeaux"

A4LD = 4x foreward ( up to ca. 0,83:1 ), 1x back. In Scorpio...

• C4 = 3x forward, 1x back, in Granada up to 1973. You can adjust the break belts from outside. From USA...

C3 = 3x foreward, 1x back, from 1973 up to End of Granada ( 1985 ). You can adjust only one break belt from outside, the others are adjustet inside. "Bordeaux"

A4LD = 4x foreward ( up to ca. 0,83:1 ), 1x back. In Scorpio...

hi!
    yes, this all is understandable. I wrote why it occurs confusion in the naming C4/C3.