Greetings from Argentina

• Welcome to the biggest and best German Taunus Forum.
    You Argentinian guys really rock!! A lot of us here have had a look allready at your pages, but unfortunately only a few of us are able to read Spanish.
    Big Hello from here to all of you! :spitze::spitze::spitze:

• Hello Nick!!
    Im happy to stay here
    Yes the same problem with the German language!!!! So bad man
    I have a lot of data but in German. Maybe in the future I will learn it.
    Im restoring too a German Taunus 17M P3!!!!
    It will run at 230 km/h with 200 bhp with the original 1700cm3 straigh four!!!!!
    The camshaft have only 2 inlets, but a great tech, open 4 on it, then 2 carburators 44/44 will be available.
    Cranckshaft, connecting rods, and pistons, all maded of forjed steel, for more of 10000 rpm.
    Electronic ingnition, electrical fuel pump and oil pump, race cams, race exhausts...
    5 speeds, 4 vented discs, 17"/40/205 alloys wheels, etc etc etc
    About the external shapes I will keep ALL original, like the dashboard and tapestry.
    Maybe in 2007 I can start the engine.
    I love all Taunus models, but here is so hard to find Taunus M!!!!!!
    The rest of Argentinian Taunus were maded here with a lot of domestic details, you know (including the Taunus TC3 fastback in GT, SP and SP5 version)
    :O

• Hey Alejandro!

Welcome here! Some of you Argentinian guys stayed here in germany some years ago. Was it you? They visited HaWe aka HansWerner Requart in Bielefeld, somewhere in the middle of Germany. I was there too fpr some HotDogs.

You have some to do with an engine of those specs. 10.000 rpm... i´m really strained for some photos of it. I know that SAAB build some V4 engines in the 60s for Rallysport with something around 200 hp... so i know it´s possible - so unbelievable it sounds facing that small and old engine...

• Hey Alejandro, welcome on board!
    As Nick said, Germanys best Taunus Forum. Unfortunately many of us cannot even read German ::D !
    You really got great Cars over there!

• Hola Alejandro!

Qué bien verte a ti por aqui! Tambien hice una pasada por el foro Argentino!
    Si necisitas alguna ayuda en traducir cosas, contactame!

Nosotros aqui tambien estamos interesados en comprar algunas piezas en Argentina. Un contacto fiable serie muy bien!

Saludos
    Elvis

• ist hier im Forum jemand des Spanischen maechtig ? Ich kanns zwar lesen - da hilft Portugiesisch und ein bisschen Italienisch und das gute alte Latein ein wenig aber schreiben ist ne andere Geschichte...

Hab's mal in Englisch versucht - werde Euch auf dem laufenden halten was so bei rauskommt.

Greets

Ilegal

• Habe das mehl so mal schnell waehrend der Arbeit geschrieben...

Mal sehen ob die sich melden ..

Ellum:

ich brauch nen Crash Kurs in Spanisch - gibts Du auch Nachhilfestunden uebers net ?

Greets

Ilegal

• A warm welcome to you!

Nice photos you got there.

Thanks for signing the guestbook at buysellcortina.

Keep visiting the world's best Taunus site.

Cheers.